June Blog Wrap-Up

 
Hello Everyone!

It's the end of June and I hope you're having an amazing summer!Since June ended yesterday and it's officially July,I thought I'd do a June Blog Wrap-Up!



 


Reviews:
Leaving Paradise By Simone Elkeles (5/5)
Perfect Chemistry By Simone Elkeles (5/5)
Wait For You By J. Lynn (5/5)
One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker (5/5)
Splintered By A.G. Howard (4.5/5)
Graffiti Moon By Cath Crowley (4/5)

Top Ten Tuesday:
Top Ten Best Beach Reads
Top Ten Books on My TBR List for Summer
Top Ten Books I've Read so Far in 2013

(You can find these by clicking on the Top Ten Tuesday page or by checking out the labels!)

Stacking the Shelves:
Stacking the Shelves #3
Stacking the Shelves #4

Some of the books I plan on reading next month:
Return to Paradise By Simone Elkeles
Crimson Frost By Jennifer Estep
Bully By Penelope Douglas
Sweet Peril By Wendy Higgins

I know I was supposed to upload a review today,but I just didn't have time to write one for the book I finished two days ago so,I will post a review and of course a TTT tomorrow!







 

Comments