Sunday, 23 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's that one day of the week when I get to share the books I'll be adding to my bookshelves with you!And yes,I've checking my Stacking the Shelves picture because truth be told,the other one sucked.And I like this one.Okay...well here are the books.

Box Set:Divergent & Insurgent By Veronica Roth.
I've been meaning to reread Insurgent for a while since I've already reread Divergent a couple of times...maybe more.But I had Insurgent as an e-book and my laptop broke.So I couldn't reread it.And then I went to the bookstore,and saw this pretty box set looking at me.I couldn't resist!

Mercy Thompson Series By Patricia Briggs.Books 1-5
Moon Called--->Mercy Thompson is one of my favorite series,even
Blood Bound    though I don't rave about the books as much as I'd
Iron Kissed    like to,since I literally forgot everything.And
Bone Crossed   obviously I didn't own the series.I found a great
Silver Borne   deal and decided to go ahead and get the first
                                      five books.

The Wright 3 By Blue Balliet.
This is more of a children's book and kind of a sequel to Chasing Vermeer.

A Game of Thrones By George R.R. Martin.
And yes,I finally decided to pick this book up.And let me tell you...it's huge.I wonder if I'll be able to ever finish it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice box set for the Veronica Roth books. i still need to read those. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!