Stacking the Shelves #3

Basically, Stacking the Shelves is how I get to share my new books with you guys.It was originally created by Tynga's Reviews. 
Bought
 
 
*TTYL By Lauren Myracle-Internet Girls #1
*Hunting Lila By Sarah Alderson-Lila #1
*Need By Carrie Jones-Need #1
*Carrier of the Mark By Leigh Fallon-Carrier Trilogy #1
* I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You-Gallagher Girls, #1
*Night School By C.J. Daugherty-Night School #1
*My Soul to Take By Rachel Vincent-Soul Screamers #1
*Leaving Paradise By Simone Elkeles-Leaving Paradise #1 (My Review)
*Splintered By A.G. Howard-Splintered Series #1 (My Review)
*Stealing Phoenix By Joss Stirling-Benedicts #1

Received For Review


*Midnight Frost By Jennifer Estep-Mythos Academy #5
*The Necromancer's Apprentice By R.M.Prioleau
*One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker-Ten Tiny Breaths #2 (Currently Reading) 

What books did you guys get this week?


Comments