October Blog Wrap Up


Hello and welcome to another blog wrap up.October is finally over and I have to admit that I didn't read as much as I wanted to read because school is killing me.Literally!Anyway.I hope I'll be able to finish more of my physical books this month because I've been focusing on the ebooks and I'm a bit behind on my physical TBR pile.

Reviews:

*Remembering Joy By Jenni Moen (5/5)
*Take My Hand By Nicola Haken (4/5)
*Losing Eva By Jennifer Sivec (4/5)
*Curve By Nicola Hudson (4/5)
*Hopeless For You By Hayden Hill (3.75/5)

Top Ten...


Book of The Month

CROWN OF MIDNIGHT BY SARAH J. MAAS 

Currently Reading: Angelbound By Christina Bauer

November Releases I'm excited for:

*Crash Into You By Katie McGarry 
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 
*Champion By Marie Lu
Expected publication: November 5th 2013
*Pawn By Aimee Carter
Expected publication: November 26th 2013
*Four Second To Lose By K.A. Tucker
Expected publication: November 4th 2013


Comments