April Blog Wrap-Up




Here is my April Blog Wrap Up.I thought I'd do this so I can keep track of what's going on in here every month!!!The picture might not be that impressive but...you can't blame a girl for trying.






Reviews:
*Influential Magic By Deanna Chase
*The Collector By Victoria Scott
*Beautiful Disaster By Jamie McGuire
*Walking Disaster By Jamie McGuire
*Crush By Lacey Weatherford
*Mila 2.0 By Debra Driza
*Biting Cold By Chloe Neill
*The Pledge By Kimberly Derting

Top Ten Tuesday:
*Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
*Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read
*Top Ten Books I thought I'd like less/more
*Top Ten words/topics that will make me pick up or buy a book

Plus my first and only Stacking The Shelves this far and my M.A.S.H Book Edition for the month of April!







Comments