September Wrap Up
It's the end of the month of September so it means it's time for another monthly wrap up.This month I only read New Adult books because I couldn't resist but I think the excitement is fading because let's face it...This month,I've read enough NA to last for a lifetime so I hope that I won't read that much NA in October.
- Faking It By Cora Carmack (5/5)
- Fear of Falling By S.L. Jennings (5/5)
- Let Me Go By L.L. Akers (5/5)
- When You're Ready By J.L. Berg (5/5)
- The Wishing Well Curse By Lynn Donovan (4/5)
- Dance For Me By Helena Newbury (4/5)
- Smash Into You By Shelly Crane (3.5/5)
- The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window By Kirsty Moseley (2.5/5)
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Top Ten Books I Would Like to See as a Movie/TV Show
- Top Ten Books on My Fall 2013 TBR List
- Top Ten Sequels Ever
- Never Fade By Alexandra Bracken (Expected publication: October 15th 2013)
- Allegiant By Veronica Roth (Expected publication: October 22nd 2013)
- Finding It By Cora Carmack (Expected publication: October 15th 2013)
And now,let's just appreciate and admire this cover which I discovered today and I'm just...jumping up and down.It's just phenomenal...
I'm ready to print out all the covers and just pin them to my wall so I can look at them whenever I want to.And yes...this is The One.The last book in the Selection Trilogy.Still need to read the Elite!