Top Ten Tuesday #21-Top Ten Best Sequels Ever


Hello and welcome to another TTT hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Today we're talking about our our favorite sequels.Of course everybody loves sequels but today we'r talking about our "Top Ten Best Sequels Ever"!






*Web Of Lies By Jennifer Estep (Elemental Assassin #2)
I love Jennifer Estep and her writing.And I loved Web of Lies so so much.I must have re-read the series a thousand times so...I had to pick Web of Lies.Probably my favorite.And if you haven't read the series yet...do it!

*Blood Bound By Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #2)
Let's just say that after reading the Mercy Thompson series I've become obsessed with werewolves!I loved Blood Bound so so much.

*Dreamless By Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed #2)
Yes...I'm obsessed with Greek mythology as well...But can you blame me.After reading Dreamless,the series got better!And that ending...It just killed me.

*Frostbite By Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #2)
This is were the adventure begins.Yes,the first book in the series wasn't interesting...But this one?It was fantastic.And the books kept getting better and better!

*Magic Study By Maria V. Snyder (Study #2)
FAVORITE SEQUEL!I have nothing else to say!

*City of Ashes By Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #2)
City of Bones was amazing but I think City of Ashes got even better!

*Sweet Peril By Wendy Higgins (The Sweet Trilogy #2)
I loved Sweet Peril.I didn't enjoy Sweet Evil that much but this one?This was phenomenal.Everything just got better!Can't wait for the last one in the series.

*Blood Past By Samantha Young (Warriors Of Ankh #2)
I read this book in like...a day.And I fell in love with the series.It's just so interesting and unique it makes you want to read it!

*The Iron Daughter By Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #2)
I don't think I've ever talked about about this particular book before.But I loved all the books in the series!And this was such an amazing sequel!

*Insurgent By Veronica Roth (Divergent #2)
No explanation needed...

That was my list!Thanks for stopping by and of course...leave your links below!





Comments

  1. Patricia Briggs write the best werewolf novels. I loved Blood Bound too. Insurgent was awesome and I can't wait for Allegiant to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!