May Blog Wrap-Up


Reviews:
*The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden By Jessica Sorensen
*The Madness Underneath By Maureen Johnson
*The Lost Prince By Julie Kagawa
*Forbidden to Love By Debbie Wills




Top Ten Tuesday:
*Top Ten Things to read when you need something Light and Fun
*Top Ten Books Dealing with Tough Subjects
*Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read
*Top Ten Bookish Habits

Extras:
*Stacking the Shelves
*Ten Series I Want to Start but Haven't Yet



I have to admit that I'm not satisfied with myself when it comes to my blog.Because I've fallen a bit behind in everything.So I decided to do something and organize myself when it comes to uploading.

Here is what I'm planning to do for the month of June.We'll see if it works.


Monday: Review
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Quote of the Week/Something Else
Thursday: Free Day
Friday: Feature and Follow (starting from next Friday)
Saturday: Discussion/Review
Sunday: Stacking The Shelves (if I have one)

I really think that I'm not doing enough for this blog so I hope I will improve if I organize myself. As for the Discussion thing on Saturday.I've tried many times to write a discussion post but I didn't think that it was right and I didn't have faith in the things I wrote or thought so I never uploaded a discussion post.I'm gonna start doing so and if it doesn't work...we'll see what happens.



Comments