Stacking the Shelves #2





Basically, Stacking the Shelves is how I get to share my new books with you guys.It was originally created by Tynga's Reviews.




                                                                                           

Bought (English) 

*Graffiti Moon By Cath Crowley
*The Eternity Cure By Julie Kagawa (which by the way,I promised I wouldn't start reading...but,I just couldn't help it.)
*Fire By Kristin Cashore
*Unremembered By Jessica Brody (if I'm not mistaken,this is a debut novel and I can't wait to see what I think about it.)
*The Fault in Our Stars By John Green... FINALLY.
*Easy By Tammara Webber (I've been wanting this one for a while.)
*The Spook's Apprentice By Joseph Delaney
*Dark Descendant By Jenna Black (I've already read Dark Descendant and Deadly Descendant before,I just didn't own them and since they were really cheap,I bought the whole series.)
*Deadly Descendant By Jenna Black
*Rogue Descendant By Jenna Black

 Bought (Greek)

*A Fractured Light By Jocelyn Davies
*Les Miserables By Victor Hugo

Comments