Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #8


 Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Today I get to choose what my Top Ten list is gonna be since it's a Freebie Tuesday.And at first I wasn't sure about the theme I chose,but I ended up picking my "Top Ten Bookish Habits."Something completely different but it doesn't really matter.




*I have to have a book with me.Wherever I go.Especially at school since teachers are so boring sometimes.I always end up reading instead of watching the teacher talk.

*I don't like lending my books to other people.It might seem a bit selfish but,when I did that ,my books came back scratched and a bit ruined.

*I rarely get books from the library.And if I ever do,I end up buying them.

*I have the bad habit of reading many books at once.I'll just take a break from one book and start another and so on.

*I can't get rid of a book...Even if I hate it.

*If I get fascinated by a book and can't put it down,I end up sleeping at four o' clock in the morning and finishing the book.

*I have to own most of the book I read.In physical form.Cause that's the way it goes.

*I hate cover changes with a passion.You can't just change the covers like that.They have to match.Especially when it's the last book of a series.You have them all there and bammmm....the last one is different.

*I highlight stuff in my books.I know that some people hate doing that.Some people have stick notes but I just have the bad habit of highlighting quotes I love in a book.

*When I buy books at a bookstore,they always have to throw my books in the bag.And I'm like.What the heck.Watch what you're doing with my book.I actually said that once.Not the what the heck part though.




4 comments:

  1. haha I'm much like you, Elena. I can't get rid of books. I have a hard enough time even passing on duplicates! I've moved so many times though, that my sweet bf keeps telling me I need to whittle down my numbers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried giving away some books once and it totally didn't work!!

      Thanks for checking my list!

      Delete
  2. I totally relate to you. I let someone borrow a book and it came back gross! I have at least 2 books with me, its a sercutiy blanket. My friend always gets in trouble for reading during class. PS: New follower!

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading in class is awesome:)Thank you for following!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!