Top Ten Tuesday #5




Time for a Top Ten Tuesday.This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today's theme is: "Top Ten Things to read when you need something Light and Fun."





*Lola and the Boy Next Door By Stephanie Perkins
When I saw today's challenge if you can call it that way,the first thing that popped into my mind was this book.It's the perfect choice if you want to read something light and fun.(My Review)
 
  




I just love the Mediator Series.There are ghosts involved but it's not what it seems.It's just so fun and full of amazing characters.Especially Suzie,the main character.I have to admit that Shadowland is my favorite book of the series because it's where it all started!!!!







This is the first book of the Chicagoland Vampires series and I just love it for when I need something light and fun,partly because it is the first book of the series.Did I mention that I'm obsessed with the Chicagoland Vampires?




A fun and quick contemporary read.I read this in March I believe and I think it's one of your best choices for fun and light even though some drama thing is involved.If that even makes sense.(My Review)











This is the first kinda...adult book I've read and I don't think I've mention this one before.But everytime I want to laugh,I pick this up.The characters are just so interesting and full of humour!!







Hard for Vampire Academy to not be light and fun when the main character's Rose.That I believe is enough.








Everything you need for a fun,quick,easy and light read.Try it!!(My Review)







I could only think of seven book unfortunately but...what can you do.I actually wrote down ten books but hesitated and as you can see added only seven of those, because I wasn't entirely sure if they would be light and fun for other people.For me of course they were I just didn't feel like adding them.Anyway...Happy Reading Everyone!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!