Top Ten Books on My Spring 2023 TBR List {Top Ten Tuesday}

 

Hello reader friends and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, one of my favorite posts to go through and put together myself! It's been a hot minute since the last time I posted one of these, but I'm going to try and do my best to share the Top Ten Books on My Spring 2023 TBR List today! I have so many and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, which is why I decided to sort of limit myself to the books I own and plan on reading during the next couple of months! Before you click to read more of this post, make sure to visit the host of today's Top Ten Tuesday, who is none other than That Artsy Reader Girl!


1. Firelight (Darkest London #1) by Kristen Callihan 

I recently purchased the first three books in the series from a used bookstore and I'm more than excited to get started on it! 

2. For the Wolf (Wilderwood #1) by Hannah F. Whitten

One of my most anticipated releases, I only got my hands on it a couple of months ago, even though it came out in 2021 and I cannot wait for another retelling!

3. Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez

I've had my eye on this one for quite some time, and it's been on my shelves for a while, I'm just looking for the right time to read this since I feel like it will be a bit harder to digest and work through in my head.

4. White Fragility: Why It's so Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo

This was actually a TBR scratch pick that took place at the beginning of the year, but I still haven't gotten around to reading. Again, I will definitely need to work through the process of reading this one, while taking my notes in peace....Hopefully, soon!

5. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens

I think this one is pretty obvious, solely because of the movie, which looks amazing and I cannot wait to watch after reading the novel!

6. Open Water by Caleb Azumah Nelson

This is a book I picked up impulsively during Christmas, I still know nothing about it and that makes it even more intriguing!

7. The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak

One of the only novels I've come across that take place in Cyprus, the small island in the Mediterranean I actually come from, I cannot wait to get into this one!

8. And I Darken (The conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White

I have a shelf dedicated to books I will give away or sell if I don't get around to reading them in 2023 and this is one of them. Even though its premise has always sounded interesting to me, it's been sitting on my shelves for years and years and it's time for me to either read it or unhaul it by the end of the year!

9. The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang

I picked this up on a whim, because even though it's pretty hyped up, I feel like it's not what I would've usually chosen to read. And now I'm just curious...

10. Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa

This is right on top of that read or unhaul by the end of the year shelf, alongside And I Darken. Julie Kagawa is an author whose other series I've read and immensely enjoyed, an all time classic for more than a decade if you will, so I really want to read this one and see what I think about it!

Hope you enjoyed today's selection and visit the original post in order to discover more! But, wait, before you go, make sure to let me know whether you've read any of the books I've mentioned in this post and don't forget to share your own spring TBR list in the comments!

Until the next post,



Comments