Stacking the Shelves - ''It's Been A While'' Edition!

Hello guys and welcome to a Stacking the Shelves post, hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's been ages since my previous one and even though I haven't acquired a crazy amount of books during the last couple of months, I obviously had to share the ones I did purchase with you! Almost all of them are from Awesome Books, which means that they're used and I got them for a ridiculously cheap price! I have talked about them before and will include more information in a future Discussion post that I'm still putting together! In case you're wondering though, they're based in England, have a flat rate shipping of $3 and sell various titles in both used and new condition! This post is not sponsored in any way, shape or form but, I really wanted to share their site with you since I always search for the books I'm interested in there, before purchasing them from anywhere else! Now that I've shared the basics, let's get into the books I added to my shelves these past couple of months!

Make sure to let me know if you've read any of them and whether you enjoyed them or not! And don't forget to share the books you've recently added to your shelves!
*Hello Stranger {The Ravenels #4} By Lisa Kleypas
Publication Date: February 2018
Genres: Historical Romance

I've been wanting to get my hands on a Lisa Kleypas novel for ages and since I'm in the mood for some swoon worthy Romance at the moment, I thought I'd start with the one that appealed to me the most!

*Heart on Fire {The Kingmaker Chronicles #3} By Amanda Bouchet
Publication Date: January 2018
Genres: Adult, Fantasy

I have binge read the first two books in the trilogy and fell in love so, naturally, I had to get my hands on the third one as well! I actually ordered it before the summer break but, it got lost in the mail and they had to send me another copy, which had to wait until I got back!

*A Spy in the House {The Agency #1} By Y.S. Lee
Publication Date: March 2010
Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction, Mystery

I discovered this one completely by accident and just had to add it to my collection! I recently got better acquainted with Historical Fiction and I absolutely love it when it's combined with Mystery so, this definitely sounds like something I'd enjoy!

*Forest of a Thousand Lanterns {Rise of the Empress #1} By Julie C. Dao
Publication Date: October 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy 

This has been at the top of my most anticipated reads list for ages but, I just never got around to reading it. Thankfully, I recently found it at my local bookstore and I definitely plan on picking it up sooner rather than later!
*Wonder By R.J. Palacio
Publication Date: February 2012
Genres: Middle Grade

Wonder has been on my Wishlist since it came out and I've been wanting to get my hands on it even more since the movie came out! I haven't watched it yet but, I do plan on reading the book before doing so!

*The Drafter {The Peri Reed Chronicles #1} By Kim Harrison
Publication Date: September 2015
Genres: Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction, Dystopian

I'm well aware of Kim Harrison and her novels but, for some weird reason, I've never come across this one and I've never heard anyone in the book community mention it! The synopsis was so intriguing that, I jut had to get my hands on it and I seriously cannot wait to start reading it as soon as I can!

*The Hating Game By Sally Thorne
Publication Date: August 2016
Genres: Contemporary, Romance

I was extremely curious about this one so, I just had to get my hands on it and I read it as soon as it arrived! My review on it is going to be posted within the week so, stay tuned to see whether I enjoyed it or not!

That was it for today's post guys! Hope you all had a wonderful week and read some amazing books! I'm in a bit of a reading slump at the moment so, I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted but, I'm slowly starting to get off from it!

Until the next post,

Comments