Most Anticipated Book Releases - May Edition! {Part 2!}

Hello guys and welcome to the second part of April's most exciting releases! I've already mentioned that, I'm a bit behind on these but, please bear with me until I can get things sorted! There's another part coming for next week because there are just so many books coming out during this year and we need to at least try and pretend that we're actually keeping up!

Make sure to let me know which books you're most excited for this month and whether you plan on reading any of the ones featured in this post! Also, don't forget to check out

*Everywhere You Want to Be By Christina June
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I read It Started With Goodbye a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it so naturally, I was very excited when I found out that, the author was coming out with a new book! The cover is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! It sounds like a very light but meaningful read, exactly like her previous novel!

*I Was Born For This By Alice Oseman
Publication Date: May 3rd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I stumbled upon this one on Instagram and was very intrigued by its title! It sounds like a coming of age story, about a rock band fandom and the consequences of dreams inevitably being thrust into reality. It's not at the top of my Wishlist but, I definitely want to read it sometime soon!

*I Felt a Funeral, In My Brain By Will Walton
Publication Date: May 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

The title of this one screams ''Please read me!'' and who am I to resist its call? It sounds like such a fascinating read and a story full of angst that, most of us will probably end up relating to! This is an astonishing novel about navigating death and navigating life, at the time when the only map you have is the one you can draw for yourself!

*The Accidental Bad Girl By Maxine Kaplan
Publication Date: May 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Have I ever mentioned that, I absolutely love bad girls and novels that navigate through their lives in detail? This book is basically its title and I cannot wait to read it! Check out the synopsis of it so that you can get a glimpse into its story line!
*When Never Comes By Barbara Davis
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Contemporary, Fiction

I've heard of this author before but, never really picked any of them up.This one though sounds so so good and unlike anything I've read before! Fingers crossed that I'll actually be able to get my hands on it and read it before I completely forget that it exists! Seriously guys, read its synopsis and I'm pretty sure that you'll be as enthralled by it as I currently am!

*It Ends With Her By Brianna Labuskes
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Mystery, Thriller

I've really been into Mystery Thrillers these past couple of months and this novel tells a story I never knew I wanted to read! You just need to read the synopsis of this one! You won't regret it, I promise!

*The Death of Mrs. Westaway By Ruth Ware
Publication Date: May 29th
Genres: Mystery, Thriller

Another very popular author whose books I keep seeing around but, have never had the chance of reading! It's another Thriller Mystery that I think I'd really enjoy and it sounds very suspenseful so, if you're interested in the Genre, make sure to check out its synopsis!

*The Disappearance of Sloane Jacobs By Gia Cribbs
Publication Date: May 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Thriller, Suspense

Another one I discovered completely by accident and was very intrigued by! I haven't really heard it mentioned or featured in the book community but, it has very good reviews on Goodreads and it sounds quite suspenseful!
*The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik By David Arnold
Publication Date: May 22d
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Just by the title, I can definitely tell that this won't be anything like the usual YA Contemporaries, especially the ones already mentioned in this month's posts! It sounds like a very bizarre novel and I'm very curious to see what exactly it is about because the synopsis is very vague and mysterious!

*Royals {Royals #1} By Rachel Hawkins
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I keep seeing this everywhere on Instagram and it's the first time that I really want to get my hands on a book that's surrounded by so much hype, even before its release out of sheer curiosity!

*The Lies They Tell By Gillian French
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Mystery

Another Mystery that sounds extremely fascinating and I'll hopefully be able to read sometime! Hidden beneath the glittering facade of wealth and luxury, the main character discovers a dark and twisted web of lies and betrayals that, once untangled, will leave no life in Tenney's Harbor unchanged!

*Love & Luck By Jenna Evans Welch
Publication Date: May 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I'm so pumped for this one guys! Addie has done something horrible that left her feelings miserable and negatively affected her relationship with her brother, who won't let her forget it. We obviously don't know what that is but, the two of them even get into a fistfight because of it! It just sounds so good and I can't wait to actually read it! 

That was it for today's post guys! Hope you found it helpful and marked your calendars for the new releases that you're interested int!

Until the next post,



Comments

  1. I recently read Royals and Love & Luck - loved them both! I finished Noah Hypnotik this morning (I am doing a tour), and once again, David Arnold delighted me with his wonderful storytelling. I would love to get copies of Everywhere I Want to Be and I Was Born For This.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royals is at the very top of my TBR! It sounds like such a fan read! Glad you enjoyed Noah Hypnotik! It seriously sounds amazing!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read I Felt a Funeral, In My Brain and I Was Born for This! Thanks for this list.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Ruth Ware's newest book! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get my hands on one of her books soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!