Stacking the Shelves AKA I Need to Stop Buying Books!

Hello guys and welcome to another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews! This is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks!

I've placed a couple of orders recently and some of them haven't arrived yet but, I'm going to include them in another post! I've been thinking about purchasing one book for every five that I read because it's gotten a bit out of hand. There are so many new releases coming out and I'm extremely overwhelmed with how many books I want to get my hands on so, I really need to put some things in order and decide the best way to proceed! Probably not making any sense right now but, make sure to let me know which of these you've already read and whether you enjoyed them or not! Also, don't forget to let me know which books you added to your shelves this week! 

*The March New Release Giveaway is open and ready for your entries so, make sure to click on the picture that is located on the right side of the sidebar and at the very top of the page!*

*Saint Anything By Sarah Dessen
Publication Date: May 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I read The Truth About Forever a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it so, I was debating which Sarah Dessen novel to go for next! I decided to pick up this one because it sounded slightly more intriguing than the rest but, I definitely have my eye on most of them!

*Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine By Gail Honeyman
Publication Date: May 2017
Genres: Contemporary, Fiction

I've had my eye on this one since it came out but, always ended up removing it from my cart just before checkout! Thankfully, I found it on display at my local bookstore and of course, I had to buy it! It sounds extremely intriguing and I cannot wait to finally read it!

*Every Little Thing {Hart's Boardwalk #2} By Samantha Young
Publication Date: March 2017
Genres: Contemporary, Romance

It's no secret that I love Samantha Young and cannot recommend her novels enough! I found this at the Book Depository's bargain shop for half price and snatched it up right away! They definitely had Fall From India Place in their bargain shop as well so, if you want to give Samantha Young a try, now is your chance!
*Stalking Jack the Ripper {Stalking Jack the Ripper #1} By Kerri Maniscalco
Publication Date: September 2016
Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction, Mystery

I've had my eye on this one since it came out and I finally got my hands on it! The hype kind of kept me away from it - going to do a discussion post on this one soon! - but, I had to give in because I love watching serial killer documentaries and doing my own research so, I was very interested in seeing how the author handled the story of such an infamous murderer. I've already read it so, stay tuned for my review! Also, if you're interested in more books based off of Jack the Ripper, I highly recommend The Name of the Star By Maureen Johnson!

*To Kill A Kingdom By Alexandra Christo
Publication Date: March 2018
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I usually stay away from books that have to do with Sirens/Mermaids, mainly because most authors tend to sugarcoat their true nature but, I feel like this book will be my salvation in that particular matter! Same thing with Faeries by the way, which is why I fell in love with The Falconer by Elizabeth May! It's a retelling of The Little Mermaid and I can't wait to read it!

*A Perilous Undertaking {Veronica Speedwell #2} By Deanna Raybourn
Publication Date: January 2017
Genres: Historical Fiction, Mystery

I absolutely fell in love with A Curious Beginning - review coming this week! - and ordered the sequel immediately, which has only happened less than five times in my entire life! No, I'm not exaggerating! I just finished it and I might start doing shorter reviews for sequels in one post, in order to avoid spoilers! What do you guys think?

That was it for this post you guys! Please let me know your thoughts on these book if you've already read them and comment down below leaving the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts!

Until the next post,

Comments