Stacking the Shelves {It's Been A While Edition}

Hello and welcome to another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Make sure to comment below, telling me if you've read any of these books and whether you enjoyed them or not! And of course, let me know which books you added to your shelves this week!
*Iron Kissed {Mercy Thompson #3} By Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: January 2008
Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal

I love Mercy Thompson and I just finished re-reading Blood Bound and cannot wait to continue! Hopefully, I'll be done reading the rest of the series by the end of the year!

*Strange the Dreamer {Strange the Dreamer #1} By Laini Taylor
Publication Date: March 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I wasn't going to pick this one up. At all. Mainly because it's not something I'd usually go for, even though it sounds more than interesting. And, I've been hearing mixed things about it, until I discovered it at my bookstore and could not resist. I'm very curious to see whether I'll enjoy it or not!

*Deep Down {Lockhart Brothers #1} By Brenda Rothert 
Publication Date: May 2015
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance 

Just finished this one! You can find my review here!

*In Deep {Lockhart Brothers #2} By Brenda Rothert
Publication Date: July 2015
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I just started reading this one! It's a very quick read but, we'll see. I'm not as in love with it as I was with the first book.
*The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes & His Last Bow By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Publication Date: 19th century
Genres: Classic, Mystery, Crime

One thing you should know about me is that I'm totally obsessed with anything that has to do with Sherlock Holmes. And I haven't read any of the stories in a while so, I though I'd pick a cheap edition to actually read. Because mind you, I already own a lot of them, but they're for collection purposed only and I really didn't want to carry them around with me because I knew they'd eventually get 
destroyed.Literally...

*The Waves By Virginia Wolfe
 
Publication Date: June 1978
Genres: Classic, Fiction

I've been meaning to pick up a Virginia Wolfe book since, forever ago. And I've had my eyes on this one for a while so, I saw it next to Sherlock Holmes and went for it! I really want to read it this year and considering the fact that, it is a very short book, I'll hopefully pick it up soon!

Have you read any of these? What did you think?


Comments

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!