Stacking the Shelves - So many books, so little time!



Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books your borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking the Shelves, you can visit the official launch page!

Comment below telling me if you're read any of these, and leave links to your STS posts!
 
*Freeks By Amanda Hocking
As soon as I laid my eyes on this book, I fell in love. Probably one of the most fascinating books, it intrigued me before I even had a chance to read the synopsis!

*Jackaby {Jackaby #1} By William Ritter
''Doctor Who meets Sherlock in William Ritter’s debut novel, which features a detective of the paranormal as seen through the eyes of his adventurous and intelligent assistant in a tale brimming with cheeky humor and a dose of the macabre.''
That says it all folks!

*Hollow City {Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #2} By Ransom Riggs 
I enjoyed Miss Peregrine's more than I thought I would and I'm very serious to see what will happen next!

*Lost Rider By Harper Sloan
I have read another book by Harper Sloan and I really liked it so, I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this one as well!

*Beautifully Broken By Laura Lee
I've always been intrigued by books that sound very heartbreaking and raw. You can tell just by reading the synopsis of this one that, it's definitely going to be one of those books.

*A Beautiful Sin By Terri E. Laine & A.M. Hargrove
The premise of this one sounds very interesting. I usually stay away from books that focus on religion but for some reason, this one looks like it will be full of controversies and I really want to see how the authors handled the particular copy. I'm very intrigued by this one!


Would you be interested in reading any of these books? Comment below telling me if you have actually read any of them and whether you enjoyed them or not!

Which one should I read next?


Comments

  1. I started the Miss Peregrine’s series, but I never finished it. So many books, so little time. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't expect to like Miss Peregrine's because it's way out of what I usually choose to read but since I really enjoyed it, I thought I'd give the rest of the books a chance! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OOOH! Jackaby sounds SO GOOD! I've been on the fence about Amanda Hocking's latest, (I don't even know why) so I'll be on the lookout of your review for it!

    Have a great time reading!
    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackaby sounds like a dream come true! I've never had the best relationship with Amanda Hocking's books but, Freeks just intrigues me so much. I'll definitely be picking it up soon! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Jackaby looks awesome!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the Miss Peregrine’s series, but I never finished it. So many books, so little time. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    goldenslot
    gclub online
    บาคาร่า online

    ReplyDelete
  5. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมที่ใด











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา




    ร้อยไหมก้างปลา
    ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slot Thai เกมส์ลงทุนออนไลน์ ที่เป็นที่นิยม อันดับ 1 คลองใจคนไทยตลอดกาล PGSLOT ได้มีการบรับปรุงพัฒนาทุกอย่างอยู่เสมอ ทำให้การสมัคร สะดวก สบาย มั่นคง ยั่งยืน และปลอดภัย 100 %

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for.
    electric masturbator cup
    water based lubricant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!