Stacking the Shelves #15



Hello and welcome to another Stacking the Shelves,hosted by Tynga's Reviews.Feel free to comment below and leave your links so I can check out what amazing books you got this week!

 Bought


*Opal By Jennifer L. Armentrout
This is the third book in the Lux Series which I'm really excited to read...after I pick up Onyx.I really need to read all the books in the series before the final book comes out though so I hope that I'll make it!

*The School For Good & Evil By Soman Chainani
This is such an intriguing middle grade novel.I've had my eye on it for a while and I can't believe that it's almost 500 pages.It has some really good reviews so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy it!

*Deception By C.J. Redwine
I read Defiance which is the first book in the series a long time ago and I never considered picking up the sequel since I wasn't a big fan of the first book but I heard that it is a lot better than Defiance which is really encouraging!

 *Cress by Marissa Meyer
I have to be honest with you guys...I'm probably one of the only people that isn't in love with the series.I liked Cinder and Scarlet was a disappointment so I'm hoping and praying that Cress will impress me!

Free E-books


 *Talented By Sophie Davis
I've seen this a couple of times and imagine my surprise when I found it for free on kindle.It is still available for free if you're as curious as I am to read this.It is about an assassin and I love everything about assassins so this should be interesting!

What did you get this week?

Comments