Top Ten Tuesday #35 - Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry


Hello and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Today's topic:

Top Ten Eight Books That Will Make You Cry!



*Vain By Fisher Amelie
I read this one last month and fell in love with it.I think the awful things the main characters throughout the book might make some people cry.I did though and that just proves how emotional I am...

*My Sister's Keeper By Jodi Picoult
I cried while reading every single chapter of this book.I think it was the most heartbreaking book I have ever read...I've cried while watching the movie which was completely different but still...they both made me cry.

*When You're Ready By J.L. Berg
This was a really touching story and I loved it!It was heartbreaking and beautiful story which made me cry...a couple of times.

*Crown of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas
I think what I mean by adding this book is obvious...if you've read it of course.That particular scene just broke my heart.

*Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins
Ever single time I read the end of Mockingjay...I'm crying.Especially the very first time I read the book.And I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one!

*Hard Bitten By Chloe Neill
Again...if you've read Hard Bitten,you'll know what I'm talking about.The ending had me crying like a baby,it literally broke my heart and made me miserable.End of story....

*The Darkest Minds By Alexandra Bracken
I think I've talked about The Darkest Minds and the heartbreaking ending of it before so I'm not gonna say anything else...

*Heart Breaths By K.K. Hendin
This was the first book I read in January and I cried many times while reading this book.The story and the things the characters had to go through were heartbreaking.

What books made YOU cry?

Comments

  1. Mockingjay made my list too! The Darkest Minds was an amazing book, one of my favs but didn't happen to make me cry!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why but the ending of the Darkest Minds made me cry because it was so unfair and frustrating.I couldn't stop thinking about it!Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great picks. My Sister's Keeper made my list too, such a sad book - the end absolutely destroyed me. My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!