Bout of Books 9.0 Update - Day 3


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon!I finally managed to finish Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder and I loved it.I'll probably pick up the sequel right away because I need to know what happens next.Unfortunately,I wasn't able to complete the challenges but that's okay.So...here's my progress!

Books I Read:
Lucky Number Four By Amanda Jason-->3/5
Touch of Power By Maria V.Snyder-->5/5
Pages Read:110
Total Pages:613
Books Finished Today:1
Currently Reading:Scent of Magic By Maria V. Snyder


If I'm able to finish at least two more books,I'll be the happiest reader on earth.I'm dedicating a lot of time to reading and I'm really happy because it relaxes me and takes me away from reality!That's only one of the many reasons I love reading so much!Come back tomorrow for another update!

Comments