Book Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 9



Hello and welcome to Day 9 of the Book Blogger New Year's Challenge and the Cons or Events I Hope to Attend.

I know this is impossible since I'm not old enough to travel so far away by myself and there are no book events where I live which is really frustrating.I'll just say that I really hope that I'll be able to attend at least one book event in the future.I have a feeling that it's gonna be awesome and I'll be the happiest person if I get the chance to go to an event in a couple of years!

That was one of the shortest posts I've ever written but I didn't have something more to say since I know that I won't be able to attend an event this year or the next!I hope the post wasn't disappointing!

Please leave your comments and links below so I can check the events you guys hope to attend this year!

Comments

  1. Even if you can't attend one of the big events/conventions, I'm sure there's author signings not too far away from you that you may be able to go to this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Author signings are always fun, especially if they answer questions from the audience. Hope you're able to find something close to home that you can attend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!Hope I'll be able to attend an even soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!