Crash Into You By Katie McGarry {REVIEW}

From Goodreads:

From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane 

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. 

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. 

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.







I have found my new obsession for the next couple of months...maybe more!And unfortunately I can't give it more than five stars.


I didn't expect to love Isaiah's story so much!Especially because I didn't have the chance to get to know him more through the other books.And I loved his and Rachel's story soo much it's insane.I don't think I'll be able to fully express my feelings for this books but I'll do my best!

Isaiah seems to be all tough and dangerous but on the inside he's actually really sweet and gentle and I loved him so much!He went trough some really difficult stuff and I admired his ability to remain strong.Rachel's life seemed to be perfect but she's always pretending and hiding who she really is,just to make her family happy and be perfect.But with Isaiah she can be herself and let go.She's sweet and gentle and caring.And she's one of the strongest main characters,even though she believes she's weak.Surprisingly,those two fall in love and it's obvious that they can't live without each other.Having each other is enough for them.

The story was of course AMAZING and I remember why I loved Katie McGarry's writing so much in the first place.The way she writes is just phenomenal.She created some intriguing characters that developed more and more.Same goes for the plot.And of course once I started reading,I couldn't stop.Damn tests kept me away from finishing the book earlier...Crash Into You was heartbreaking,emotional,full of love, happiness, sadness and twists...It was insane.And I might have cried just a little bit during certain parts.The main characters were just....perfect but I need to talk about the secondary characters one by one and get it all out...

I'm gonna start by saying that I loved seeing Echo,Noah,Beth and Ryan in Isaiah's story.Especially Echo because she's one of my big weaknesses when it comes to female characters.Anyway...we didn't get to see Beth and Ryan that much but that was okay.Moving on to Abby I fell in love with.She was such an amazing girl forced into some really bad situations...just for the sake of survival.But she loved Rachel and it was obvious that their friendship was so precious and important to both of them!I wish the author's next book would have been about Abby instead of West...which brings me to my next big revelation if you want to call it that way.

I might seem mean but I hated her brothers so much.They were so selfish and didn't care for Rachel at all.At least they didn't care enough to stand up to their parents and protect their little sister.They didn't respect her,didn't listen to her and controlled her.They said they loved her...funny way of showing it and they saw her as someone weak.And I especially despise West for what he did.I'm not gonna say what because I'm gonna spoil it for people who haven't read it yet.It involves money though so if you've read it you will understand.And I don't think I'll read the next book because it is about West.I know I'm saying that just because I'm angry with him and his behavior and I'm pretty sure I will read his story but whatever.

The last chapters of Crash Into You were really heartbreaking,mainly because the book and the magic was over because the end was near,and mainly because of the sad thing that happen and had me crying like a crazy person.But this books was one of he best I've read in 2013 and I have to admit that I liked it just a bit more than Pushing the Limits and Dare You To.Just a tiny little bit!Hope the author writes books for the rest of the characters as well because I'm going crazy here!If you haven't picked up the series yet...you really should!

Comments