Top Ten Tuesday #10-Top Ten Books on my TBR list for Summer


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Today we're talking about the "Top Ten Books on my TBR list for Summer."And yours of course.Feel free to comment below and leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post.


The Sequels




1.Crown of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas
I've been dying to read this.I can't wait for it to be released.I loved Throne of Glass and I'm definitely going to pick up Crown of Midnight.The title is so cool by the way.

2.The Redemption of Callie and Kayden By Jessica Sorensen
Do I really need to explain why I need this book like....right now.I'm literally obsessed with The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden,even after reading it.I'm desperate to learn what happens!With that ending nobody can guess what is going to happen.Including me.

3.Sweet Peril By Wendy Higgins
I actually ordered this one,along with some other books I included in this list.At first I didn't want to because the third book is coming out next year but...I just couldn't resist.I'm so excited to see what happens.

4.Goddess By Josephine Angelini
This one I might wait till it is released in Greek,because I read the previous books in Greek as well.But I think that I won't be able to keep that promise to myself for long.
 
 The Stand-Alones/Contemporaries

5.The Sea of Tranquility By Katja Millay
I've been wanting to read this one since the moment I found out about it.I've heard so many amazing things and can't wait to have it in my hands.

6.Amy & Roger's Epic Detour By Morgan Matson
Another book I heard such amazing things about.Everybody's been raving about this book and I can't wait to read it and see why everyone loves it so much.The curiosity is eating me.

7.Anna and the French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins
And yes...I haven't read this one yet.I have read Lola and the Boy Next Door though and loved it so I can't wait to see what I'll think about this one.If I end up reading it this summer. 

The Young Adult

8.Die For Me By Amy Plum
Another one of those books I've been dying to read since forever and finally I might manage to read it this summer.If I read it and like it,the rest of the books are there so I won't have to wait till the end of time to read what will happen next!

9.The 5th Wave By Rick Yancey
This isn't one of the books I'd normally choose to include but I heard people raving about this book since the moment it came out.That left me obsessed with reading The 5th Wave.

10.Forgive My Fins By Tera Lynn Childs
This particular series I've been wanting to start for a while but never got around to it.Now,since it's summer and the book has to do with mermaids,it is a perfect time to finally read it.I have to admit that I'm not all that excited when it comes to mermaids but this one intrigued me and I really want to read it!


 



Comments

  1. Great top ten! Crown of Midnight and Goddess are on my TBR list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!!Can't wait to read Crown of Midnight!!!

      Delete
  2. Great selection of books. I want to read many of them! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die for Me and The 5th Wave are on my list too. Great selection of books :)

    Here's my TTT:
    http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-books-at-the-top-of-my-summer-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my all-time favorites. I just picked up Amy and Roger from my library, but haven't started it yet. I still need to read Throne of Glass. It's on my list this summer. Everyone I know loved it. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna and the French Kiss is really cute, enjoy! :)

    My (first!) TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna and the French Kiss... I love, love, love it! Great list overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Anna and the French Kiss and The 5th Wave!! Loooved those books. Amy & Roger is on my summer TBR list as well, though not on my TTT (it was on my TBR beach reads last week, lol). Fantastic choices, and happy summer reading! :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read Anna and the French Kiss.Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I don't think I've heard of The 5th Wave. Now I'm curious. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!