Discussion #1-Cliffhangers

Today we are going to discuss something that's been getting really annoying the past few months. 
Who doesn't hate CLIFFHANGERS?

I have to say that I have read some books ending with cliffhangers lately and I just wanted to see what other people think and feel when a book they're reading ends with a cliffhanger...And they have to wait a year,maybe less,maybe more to read what will happen after the cliffhanger.And that's just frustrating.

First of all...we have one of my favorite books...The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen.(My Review)If you haven't read that particular book...then you have no idea what a true cliffhanger feels like.Just kidding.Then we have The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.(My Review)What happened in the end just broke my heart.

That's exactly how I feel.Especially when they announce the publication date of a sequel and is months away.It's just so painful...To have to wait months to learn what happens.Let's admit that it is also painful to wait for the sequel of a book that didn't exactly end with a cliffhanger.In my opinion if not everyone's...they're doing this to torment us.Yes.That's it.

Reactions:
Finishing a book that ends with a cliffhanger...
Finding out about the publication date of the next book...

 Waiting patiently for it to be published...


What do you guys think about cliffhangers?It's obvious that I hate them.Feel free to comment below and tell me your opinions.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!