Stacking The Shelves #1


You can't really understand the books by their covers because as you can see...my photography skills aren't so great.The four books at the top are in Greek and the other four are in English.So...here's Stacking the Shelves #1 and here's a list of the books.

*Vampire Diaries #1 By L.J. Smith:I've been meaning to start reading the series for a while...I just wasn't so sure.But if I want to be honest I'll just say that I got the book for the cover.I really want to read it though.
*Leviathan By Scott Westerfeld:I literally have no idea what this book is about.But I've seen it a couple of times and couldn't resist picking it up.
*Everneath By Brodi Ashton:Started reading it in English but when I found out that they released it in Greek...yeah.
*Bloodlines By Richelle Mead:And of course Vampire Academy is my BIG WEAKNESS.And of course I have to read Bloodlines but not now.Wait till they release Golden Lily in Greek.
*The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer By Michelle Hodkin, Article 5 By Kristen Simmons and Sweet Evil By Wendy Higgins are three of those books I've been wanting to read since the day they were published and now...FINALLY.
Last....
*Prodigy By Marie Lu:Sequel to Legend which I loved.It arrived a couple of weeks before but I thought I'd include it!!! 

Happy Reading!!

Comments