Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas-Book 1-Throne of Glass

I've been wanting to read this book since it came out and believe it or not when I ordered it I didn't even bother to like...read the description.Hell I didn't even bother checking the description here on Goodreads...because I just knew that I was going to love this book.

 Throne of Glass follows the story of Celaena Sardothien...An eighteen year old assassin who has been a captive in the mines of Endovier for about a year.Then one day Prince Dorian offers her her freedom but she has to be his champion in a competition where the winner gets to be kinda like the left dirty hand of the King if that makes any sense at all.So Celaena takes the offer because her freedom means everything to her.When she gets to the Palace to meet the other thieves and assassins that are taking part in the competition,nobody knows her true identity.During her stay and the Tests all of them have to pass if they don't want to be eliminated,some thieves are found dead.So Celaena tries to find the cause of everything.While doing that she trains with Chaol who is prince Dorian's best friend because she needs to get back in shape and show to everyone that her reputation wasn't for nothing and that she truly is Adarlan's greatest assassin.But the revelations in the end come with great consequences.

I just fell in love with the plot and the characters.The world the author created by writing this book was fascinating and intriguing.The story of Celaena was also fascinating and I'm really curious about how her life was before they captured her and brought her to Endovier.Throughout the book we don't meet Celaena,only as a great and fierce assassin but also as an eighteen year old girl with feelings who wants her freedom back more than anything else.It's become clear that there's this thing for a love triangle going on.I never likes love triangles but I might make an exception IF it end up being a love triangle.Just so you know....I'm team Chaol all the way and always!!!!

Rating:<3<3<3<3<3


Comments