Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry-Book 2-Dare You To

Publication Date:June 7th 2013 by Harlequin Teen

 Dare you to follows the life of Beth and Ryan.Beth is Noah's best friend from Pushing the Limits.


I'll just say that I was blown away.Katie McGarry did it again with this novel.I just loved the writing style.The story itself was fascinating and intriguing.I just couldn't wait to read Dare You To and now,that I finally did ... I'm kinda sad because I want to read more.I fell in love with Beth and Ryan.The other characters were also amazing.The story was so heartbreaking and emotional.Once I started reading I just couldn't stop.

I actually have many more things to say...okay write.But full review will come closer to the publication date!

I received Dare You To from the publishers through NetGalley for an honest review.

Rating:<3<3<3<3<3

Find this review here:http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/513673066

Comments