Hundred Oaks Series by Miranda Kenneally-Book 1-Catching Jordan

Catching Jordan follows the story of Jordan...who wants to persuade her dreams and become a football player at college.Now she's the captain of the Hundred Oaks High School football team until a new guy comes along and changes everything.Ty is funny,smart,hot but above all he is an amazing quarterback and football player.At first Jordan is afraid that he'll end up stealing her position.
And who could blame her?She is one of the best quarterbacks and so is Ty.But she is a girl and that's what everyone's problem is.Her father never goes to her games and because of Ty and their attraction to each other,she looses her best friend Henry.But after all the pressure and stress,Jordan will finally realize that you can't let other people control you and you gotta do what you gotta do to make your dreams come true.

First of all I loved Jordan's personality and the fact that she stood up to her father and even though he didn't support her,she worked hard to make her dreams come true.About Ty...I have to admit that I didn't like him at all.From the beginning I knew that they would eventually break up because the couldn't just have a relationship from the beginning without something nasty happening in the end.So let's talk about Henry...He was amazing even though he acted like a jerk sometimes and hurt Jordan so much that I wanted to punch him.He had an amazing,really unique and fascinating best friend relationship with Jordan.I loved their moments together and their friendship and great moments with the other members of the team.

I didn't think what happened in the end would happen at all...but I'm really happy it did.Catching Jordan is my definition of an amazing and fascinating book(but you'll have to ignore the fact that I didn't understand anything when it came to discussing football and stuff but what can you do). I was always more into paranormal and science fiction stuff but now I seem to be falling for books like this one.Can't wait to read Stealing Parked and see what it is about!

Rating:<3<3<3<3<3

Find this review here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/569454908

Comments