Stacking The Shelves #12

Hello and welcome to another Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Bought


*Haze By Paula Weston (The Rephaim #2)
 This is the sequel to Shadows which I read a couple of weeks ago and loved.That's why I picked up the Haze as soon as possible.And you can't see the whole cover but...it's so beautiful!

*What Happens Next  By Colleen Clayton
I discovered this book one day while being on Goodreads and it intrigued me so much that I had to get it.I don't know when I'm gonna  be able to read it but What Happens Next looks like such an interesting and great read!

*Breaking Point By Kristen Simmons (Article 5 #2)
It's been a couple of months since I read Article 5 and I have to admit that I forgot some stuff but...I'm gonna make it.The only reason I hadn't picked up Breaking Point sooner was because I was waiting PATIENTLY for it to come out in paperback.Can't have covers that don't match right?:)

*My Life Next Door By Huntley Fitzpatrick
This is one of those books that I've been eyeing for a really long time but never risked picking up.After hearing so many great things about,I decided that it was time for me to finally pick it up!

Netgalley


 *The Destiny of Violet & Luke By Jessica Sorensen (The Coincidence #3)
I think the title says it all!And yes...I was jumping up and down when I say that the accepted my request for this beautiful book!

*Put Me Back Together By Lola Rooney
This one sounded really interesting and I can't wait to read it and find out what exactly it is about!

*Lingering Echoes By Erica Kiefer
The synopsis of this one really intrigued me and something tells me that I will really enjoy it!

That was it for this week.What books did you guys add to your shelves?

Comments

  1. MLND looks great I need to read that one. I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I read My Life Next Door at the end of last year and absolutely LOVED it! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about My Life Next Door and I can't wait to pick it up.Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!