Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

 
This book was just...phenomenal.I heard so many people talking about it and at first I didn't think I'd like it but I truly loved it.It has become my weakness and now I can't wait to read Anna and the French Kiss.And this book has the most suitable title a book has ever had.Seriously.I couldn't put it down and stayed up at night just to finish it.I think they should definitely make a movie.It would be awesome.



I was reading and reading and then,I was like OMG it is over.I was so heartbroken that this book ended.Probably should've read it more slowly but...The only thing I didn't like was the end because it was really abrupt.I mean really really abrupt and it left me waiting for something more to come.And that's mainly the reason I was surprised that the book ended so soon...Not soon actually but you know what I mean...Stephanie Perkins is amazing and I really can't wait to read other books she wrote.In you haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door yet you should go grab it right now...!!!
(Wish it had a sequel but...what can you do)

Rating:<3<3<3<3<3

You can also find this review here:

Comments