Hope you're all doing well!

Hello folks! Hope you're all doing well during this very difficult time humanity is going through right now! Haven't posted anything here for more than a year, which has felt like an eternity away from what I've always enjoyed talking about, books. This need to blog comes and goes as I get older, which is something you might've noticed if you've followed Book Lady's Reviews for a while! I've obviously been up to many things during this past year, which I've decided to talk about in the future, on this blog. For now, I will be posting some reviews for you, since I've obviously never stopped reading, I just didn't write reviews for the books I read recently, which is such a shame! I realized that my ability to put my thoughts together and form cohesive sentences that actually make sense, has greatly diminished since I stopped writing reviews and analyzing my opinions in such a way that provided a clear insight to all of you, which is one of the main reasons I decided to push myself and start putting my thoughts together in a more effective way. 

Let me know what you've been up to these past couple of weeks! Have you read any exciting novels while in quarantine? I just picked up the Kiss Quotient, which I'm not really impressed by at the moment, but I do want to give it a chance before putting it down. Also, make sure to become my friend on Goodreads if you want to keep up with my reading updates, because I'm always active there! You can leave links to your profiles and/or blogs in the comment section, and I'll make sure to stop by as soon as I can! Stay tuned for my review on the latest novel that I read, which will be posted sometime during the weekend! 

Comments