I'm Back! - Please Read!

Hello guys! As you might've noticed, I haven't posted anything for a while and if you've read the Announcement on the sidebar, you'd know that it's mainly because I've been dealing with some health issues. I had to take my tonsils out and for those of you that have followed me for a while, I've been having some trouble with my back because of the surgery I had to go through a few years back, due to a severe scoliosis problem. I have to wear a neck brace because I'm experiencing problems with my shoulder muscles and there's a nerve inflammation that, unfortunately for me, creates terrible headaches and seriously affects my everyday life! But, things are getting better because I've just started physiotherapy and we're doing exercises to help with things so, fingers crossed that the headaches will, eventually, stop! This is a problem that I will have if I don't take care of my back which, truth be told, I haven't really succeeded in doing. The difference is that, it'll basically have its ups and downs, which will last for days or months, depending on the season and everything! I already have many many plans for the future of the blog and I will be posting some new stuff at Book Lady's Reviews in terms of topics so, stay tuned! Let me know if you have any post recommendations or any things you'd like for us to discuss! 

P.S: I'm really sorry for the tours and events I had to cancel! I know they're really important for promoting books and the fact that I only sign up for the ones that truly interest me is even more heartbreaking for me, because I wasn't really able to deliver and I sort of feel like I have failed them! I won't sign up for any events for a while in order to keep myself out of this pressure so, I hope you can understand that! 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week! I'll see you on my next post!

Comments