Most Anticipated Book Releases - February 2018 Edition! {Part 2}

Hello guys and welcome to the second part of February's most anticipated book releases! I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed by how many wonderful books are coming out and you should be to! Where should we poor readers even start from? Make sure to check out
And, don't forget to let me know which new releases you're most excited for in the comments! Also, go and take a look at Book Lady's Reviews official Instagram account. I'd really appreciate a couple of opinions on the pictures I've uploaded already. Feeling a bit uncertain and all that good stuff!

*Broken Beautiful Hearts By Kami Garcia
Publication Date: February 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I've only read The Beautiful Creatures series that Kami Garcia co-wrote and never picked up any of her other books, even though I've had my eye on some of them for a while. I think this is her first Contemporary and the synopsis definitely sounds like something I would personally enjoy. Plus, the title sounds so lyrical to my ears and the cover is simply beautiful!

*My Name Is Venus Black By Heather Lloyd
Publication Date: February 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Fiction

This is probably at the very top of my most anticipated reads list and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! It sounds so unique and different from anything I've read in the past that, I would basically make a deal with a fallen angel just to have it right now! Or even give an arm and a leg in exchange for it. Definitely read the synopsis of this one, you won't regret it!

*Don't Forget Me By Victoria Stevens
Publication Date: February 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary 

A YA Contemporary novel about a girl who is forced to go live with a father she's never met and leave her old life behind. There, she meets new friends and discovers the true meaning of love, while learning to adapt and find home in unexpected places. Don't Forget Me is actually a debut that sounds like a very interesting read and Contemporary fans will definitely enjoy!

*Goodbye, Perfect By Sara Barnard
Publication Date: February 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I did try to read A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard recently but, ended up DNFing it because it was too slow paced for me, at the time. That does definitely not mean that I'm not up for a new Sara Barnard novel! It sounds quite intriguing and I feel like it's more friendship oriented. Just by its synopsis, the book seems to be focused on the deeper meaning of it and to explore what happens when one friend is pressured into covering up for the other. And, what the consequences of those actions might be, in the end!
*A Girl Like That By Tanaz Bhathena
Publication Date: February 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

One of the most intriguing story lines I've ever come across, the synopsis of A Girl Like That will undoubtedly blow your mind! I featured it in a recent post so, you might have already seen it on my blog before but, I seriously cannot wait for it! An another arm given in exchange for this one, folks!

*The Last to Let Go By Amber Smith
Publication Date: February 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I've had my eye on this one and The Way I Used to Be by the same author for a pretty long time and they're both definitely at the top of my TBR list! This one's about a girl whose mother apparently kills her abusive father, but no one really knows what actually happened. It sounds super intriguing and it seems to be carrying the same heaviness in terms of the plot as her debut novel did!

*Where I Live By Brenda Rufener
Publication Date: February 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Another exciting read I've mentioned before and cannot wait to get my hands on! It's about a young girl who's actually homeless and lives in the halls of her town's High School. When a popular girl comes to school with a bruised lip, she's determines to find out the truth behind it and come to terms with her own past in the process.
*This Heart of Mine By C.C. Hunter
Publication Date: February 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I don't think I've ever read a book similar to this one so, I'm definitely all up for it! It's about a girl who was given a second chance at life, when a heart become available for her and she had a transplant. Since then, she's been plagued with dreams of the boy the heart used to belong to, since everyone's been talking about him actually killing himself. She eventually meets his twin who's having the same dreams and together, they're trying to figure out what it all means and hwy it brought them together. Quite similar to a movie I've watched a hundred times but cannot remember the title of. Story of my life!

*When My Heart Joins the Thousand By A.J. Steiger
Publication Date: February 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

A YA romance featuring a neuroatypical girl with a tragic history and the chronically ill boy trying to break the vault encasing her heart, is the best way to explain this book, always according to Goodreads. I'm really interesting in seeing the author's take on both characters' conditions and I seriously need to do a little bit of research beforehand!

*People Like Us By Dana Mele
Publication Date: February 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Mystery

This sounds like a very fun and interesting take on the private school setting of YA Contemporaries. A body is found at the lake and our main character, who has reinvented herself completely after a presumably traumatic past, gets a hold of her computer. That's when the scavenger hunt begins and suspect after suspect comes to light, until everything turns into an actual murder investigation. Yes please!

*Interlude By Chantele Sedwick
Publication Date: February 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Another YA Contemporary that sounds extremely interesting! When Mia finds out that she cannot donate her kidney to her dying little sister, she decides to go on a wild goose chase and find her estranged mother, in order to convince her to save her to donate hers instead. On the way there, she meets a cute boy who volunteers to help her get to her mother in time and save her sister!

*Death By A Whisker {A Cat Rescue Mystery #2} By T.C. LoTempio
Publication Date: February 13th
Genre: Cozy Mystery

I read my first Cozy Mystery last year and fell in love with the Genre so, I'm always adding books like this to my endless TBR on Goodreads! They have intriguing story lines involving murders and everything that comes with the Mystery aspect but, at the same time, they're super light and fun to read! The perfect combination for a relaxing reading day if you ask me!

*Fade To Us By Julia Day
Publication Date: February 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This sounds like a very enjoyable Contemporary that explores some deeper issues and topics. According to the blurb, this is a story about bound families, the bond of sisterhood and the agony and awe that comes with first love. It does sound pretty interesting but, it's not at the very top of my list.

That was it for today's post! Hope you found it enjoyable and marked your calendars for these exciting new releases! Stay tuned for the last part of My Most Anticipated Book Releases that will be up in a couple of days!

Until the next post,




Comments

  1. Broken Beautiful Hearts sounds good and I also only read her Beautiful Creatures series (which I liked but hated the movie lol). Thank you for sharing this list! I've added a couple of these books to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cringe every single time I come across that movie! I don't even know what they were thinking! Thank you so much for stopping by! Glad you found some books to add to your TBR!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!