Stacking the Shelves {Last One of the Year!}

Hello guys and welcome to the last Stacking the Shelves of 2017! To learn more about this weekly feature, make sure to visit Tynga's Reviews! Make sure to let me know if you've already read or are interested in reading any of the books featured! 

Also, don't forget to leave your links in the comments below and let me know which books you've added to your shelves this week!
 *Then She Was Gone By Lisa Jewell
Publication Date: July 27th, 2017
Genres: Mystery, Thriller

This one sounds so intriguing and I couldn't help myself. I'll probably end up picking it up after I finish my current reads!

*Vanishing Girls {Detective Josie Quinn #1} By Lisa Regan
Publication Date: January 17th, 2018
Genres: Mystery, Thriller

Another one I'm extremely excited for! I really want to try and read/review this for you guys before it comes out and hopefully, I'll have enough time to do so before the exam period starts!

*Robin Hood's Dawn By Olivia Longueville & J.C. Plummer
Publication Date: January 16th, 2018
 Genres: Historical Fiction

I've been obsessed with Robin Hood since I was little and the only re-telling I've read is A.C. Gaughen's Scarlet, which is one of my favorites by the way! Can't wait to start this series!

*Children of Blood and Bone {Legacy of Orisha #1} By Tomi Adeyemi
Publication Date: March 6th, 2018
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I've been seeing this around a lot and the synopsis sounds super interesting! We still have some time to go until its release but, it's okay!
*Murder on the Orient Express By Agatha Christie 
Publication Date: January 1934
Genres: Classic, Mystery, Crime

I've already ready this one and I'm still blown away by its brilliance. Make sure to check out
*A Pocket Full of Rye By Agatha Christie
Publication Date: November 1953
Genres: Classic, Mystery, Crime

I just started reading this one and I'll probably be done with it by tomorrow! 

*A Dead Man's Mirror By Agatha Christie
Publication Date: March 1937
Genres: Classic, Mystery, Crime

I'm obviously on an Agatha Christie reading marathon and I'll probably end up binge reading as many of her novels as I can get my hands on! I found these at a thrift store in Greece so, definitely visiting it again as soon as I get back. The pictures aren't the actual editions that I own, just mentioning it!

Hope you guys had a wonderful week and are having the best time with your family and loved ones! I flew back home yesterday and I couldn't have been happier! I'm not taking a break from blogging because I have a lot of posts planned so, make sure to stay tuned! Also, I have a huge surprise for you as soon as we welcome 2018!

Comments

  1. Children of Blood and Bone really sounds interesting and I have seen it everywhere. The cover is so catchy.

    I also bought 2 Agatha Christie books but haven't read yet. I want to read all her books but clearly I am failing that goal. I hope in new year I can work on that goal of mine :)

    I hope you enjoy your new reads.
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/stacking-shelves-12/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously cannot get enough of Agatha Christie. I'm binge watching the series for the hundredth time as well actually!

      Delete
  2. Those look good! I've actually only hauled one book this week, I'm pretty happy it's not more :D
    Have a great Christmas weekend!

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!