Most Anticipated Book Releases - January 2018 Edition {Part 2}

Hello guys and welcome to the second part of January's most anticipated book releases! There are so many books coming out during the first month of the new year that I've already lost count. I hope you're all as excited for 2018 as I am and are having the most wonderful time with the people you love! I'm going back home in five days and I'm ecstatic! Unfortunately, Loki - my four legged monster - won't be able to come with me so, we're spending New Year's away from each other. Which breaks my heart and diminishes my excitement for going back home just a little bit. On a more positive note though, I'm going to have a lot of reunions because, I didn't get to visit during the summer so, I'm pretty sure I'll have an amazing time catching up with my family and friends! 

There's a very special announcement coming up next week so, make sure to stay tuned! Also, don't forget to let me know which new releases you're most excited for and check out

*Say You'll Remember Me By Katie McGarry
Publication Date: January 30th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I love Katie McGarry's novels but, it's been ages since I've actually read one. Her Pushing the Limits Series is one of my favorites and I really cannot wait to catch up, starting with her newest release because it sounds so intriguing! And right up my alley, obviously!

*Busted By Gina Ciocca
Publication Date: January 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I came across this one by accident and I couldn't have been happier! The idea behind it is quite fascinating and I haven't read anything like it before. The main character is a high school student who has a reputation of sniffing out cheaters and exposing them to the world. 

*You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone By Rachel Lynn Solomon
Publication Date: January 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This is a debut novel about a set of twins who couldn't have been more different from each other. When one of them tests positive for a rare, degenerative disease that has turned their mother into a complete stranger, their bond is shattered and they have to find a way to repair the damage between them, before it's too late.
*Together at Midnight By Jennifer Castle
 Publication Date: January 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Two teens witness a tragic accident and take on a dare to perform random acts of kindness in order to make things right. It sounds like a cozy, light and quick story that I'm definitely up for reading!

*This Is Not A Love Letter By Kim Purcell
Publication Date: January 30th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Mystery

This one does sound quite interesting and the Mystery aspect of it makes me even more intrigued! The synopsis reminded me a bit of Letters to the Lost and Love Letters to the Dead, which are both favorites of mine and I cannot recommend them enough. 

*The Upside of Falling Down By Rebekah Crane
Publication Date: January 30th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

The main character wakes up in a hospital, completely unaware of who she is or where she came from. Sounds extremely appealing! I usually avoid books that have to do with amnesia, just because I get quite overwhelmed and frustrated but, this one does sound intriguing and I'd really like to read it sometime!
*The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary By NoNieqa Ramos
Publication Date: January 31st
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Both the tile and the cover of this book have me 100% sold! It sounds so heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time that, I cannot wait to get my hands on it ASAP!

*Nice Try, Jane Sinner By Lianne Oelke
Publication Date: January 9th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Same goes for this one! It sounds so intriguing and like something I would enjoy and find extremely meaningful. Every book we read is meaningful and has an impact on us bookworms of course, that my friends, cannot be denied!

*Keep Her Safe By K.A. Tucker
Publication Date: January 23rd
Genres: Romance

I cannot begin to express my excitement for this book! It's definitely at the top of my Wishlist right now and I cannot wait to read it! I love K.A. Tucker's novels and the way she writes so, something tells me that, this one won't be an exception!

That was it for today's post guys! Make sure to come back next week for the last part of January's Most Anticipated Book Releases and don't forget to let me know if you're interested in picking up any of the books I've featured here!

Comments