Most Anticipated Book Releases - November 2017 Edition {Part 2}

Hello guys and welcome to the second part of November's most exciting new releases! I do these every month so, make sure to follow Book Lady's Reviews if you don't want to miss them! Let me know which new releases you're most excited for and if you've added any of the ones featured in this post to your TBR list!

Lastly, make sure to check out

*Rosemarked {Rosemarked #1} By Livia Blackburne
Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

This is apparently, a fantasy novel with a political edge and a slow burning romance. Which sounds pretty interesting to me, even though I usually avoid books with more ''obvious'' political connotations. Does that make sense? I sincerely hope it does!

*The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night By Jen Campbell
Publication Date: November 2nd
Genres: Short Stories, Fantasy

I've never been a fan of short stories but, this is an exception. Firstly, the title is super fascinating. Secondly, the synopsis makes you desperate to get your hands on the book itself. And, lastly, ''The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night is a collection of twelve haunting stories; modern fairy tales brimming with magic, outsiders and lost souls''. Need I say more?

*War of the Cards {Queen of Hearts Saga #3} By Colleen Oakes

Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Re-telling

I've had this series on my wishlist for ages but for some reason, I always take a step back and never end up picking it up. I love Alice and I've always been obsessed with Wonderland...I have read most re-tellings published this far, I've watched all the movies and I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not starting this series yet!
*Renegades {Renegades #1} By Marissa Meyer
Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I wasn't a big fan of Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles but, the concept of Renegades really excites me! Plus, her writing style was very enjoyable and I really want to give her a chance to blow my mind!

*The Becoming of Noah Shaw {The Shaw Confessions #1} By Michelle Hodkin
Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyes has been sitting on my shelves for years. Unread, might I add. I've lost count of how many times I started reading it but, never went past the second chapter. This is a nice surprise though and if you have enjoyed the series, you'll definitely find the release of The Becoming of Noah Shaw very exciting!

*Artemis By Andy Weir
Publication Date: November 14th
Genres: Science Fiction

I discovered this book completely by accident and I'm still very intrigued about the mystery it gives off. It sounds very different and something I personally immensely enjoy reading about! 
*Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance By Ruth Emmie Lang
Publication Date: November 14th
Genres: Fantasy, Magical Realism

This intriguing book with the fascinating title, is about a boy who was raised by wolves, owns a horned pig and apparently, can stop tornadoes. Sounds pretty interesting, doesn't it?

*Murder in the Lincoln White House {Lincoln's White House Mystery #1} By C.M. Gleason
Publication Date: November 28th
Genres: Historical Fiction, Mystery

I feel like this is the perfect combination of Historical Fiction and Mystery! The title makes everything seem so obvious but, I'm absolutely certain that it is not. Not even a bit. Just read the synopsis and you'll understand!

*Winter's Siren By Krystal Jane Ruin
Publication Date: November 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Paranormal

This book sounds so intriguing and I'm pretty sure that, it's even more fascinating than the synopsis lets on! It's a dark re-imagining of the swan lake and I have an even for it coming up in a couple of days so, stay tuned to enter the giveaway and get a small taste of its magic!
 *The City of Brass {The Daevabad Trilogy #1} By S.A. Chakraborty
Publication Date: November 14th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

This is a debut about a con woman who, accidentally, calls a djinn warrior to her side during one of her readings, if I'm not mistaken. This mysterious warrior, reveals some very enticing secrets to her and talks about a legendary city, called Daevabad. Our main character is apparently bound to this city and together, they set out on a journey to explore it.

*A Tangled Mercy By Joy Jordan-Lake
 Publication Date: November 1st
Genres: Historical Fiction

Told in alternating tales at once haunting and redemptive, A Tangled Mercy is a quintessentially American epic rooted in heartbreaking true events examining the harrowing depths of human brutality and betrayal, and our enduring hope for freedom and forgiveness. Yes please!

*Haven By Mary Lindsey

Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal

This book sounds so appealing to me and has paranormal elements that, I'm all up for! I hosted an event for it a couple of days ago and you still have time to enter the Giveaway, if you haven't done so already! Just click here!

That was it for next months most exciting book releases! Make sure to come back in two weeks for the most anticipated books of December, last month of the year! Can't believe that 2018 is just two months away! Also, don't forget to leave comments with the releases you're most excited to read!

Comments