Most Anticipated Book Releases - November 2017 Edition {Part 1}

Hello guys and welcome to my most anticipated book releases for the month of November! I have a lot of exciting releases to share with you for yet another month and I cannot wait to hear your recommendations! Make sure to let me know which ones you plan on reading and which ones you're not that interested in! 

Also, don't forget to add them to your TBR lists if you haven't done so already! My TBR list has more than a thousand books but, hey, at least I can keep track of them! As always, there's going to be a second part next week so, stay tuned!
*The November Girl By Lydia Kang
Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Magical Realism

Lydia Kang's most known novel is probably Control, which I've never read but you might have heard of it. This particular novel is quite fascinating and unlike anything I've ever read before because I generally avoid mermaid/siren related stories. Don't get me wrong, I love mermaids but, not my preferred mythical creature when it comes to reading. Plus, the cover is STUNNING so, I'd really like to make an exception and give this one a try! 

*Little Broken Things By Nicole Baart
Publication Date: November 21st
Genres: Adult, Mystery, Fiction

I fell in love with the synopsis of this book! Let's just get that out there. Mysterious requests, family secrets and intriguing characters is all I need to get me excited! Also, I went through the reviews already up on Goodreads and people seem to love it so, cannot wait!

*R.I.P Eliza Hart By Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Publication Date: November 28th
Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Contemporary

The title of this novel attracted my attention immediately. It's kind of depressing but, at the same time quite intriguing, right? Apparently, this girl named Eliza - obviously - is found dead at her boarding school. Her childhood best friend Ellie, is determined to find what happened to her, while at the same time trying to clear her name. Read the synopsis to find out more! 

*The Unremembered Girl By Eliza Maxwell
Publication Date: November 1st
Genres: Fiction, Thriller, Mystery

I want to read this book just by looking at its cover! Seriously! It's so mysterious and reveals nothing, while at the same time preparing you for what's to come! I feel like it's one of those books that you have to read in order to fully understand what's going on so, it's definitely on my list of books to read...Sometime! 
*Whichwood {Furthermore} By Tahereh Mafi
Publication Date: November 14th
Genres: Middle Grade, Fantasy

I haven't read Furthermore yet, but from what I can understand, Whichwood has the same setting but not the same characters. If you have read Furthermore, please let us know if this is a direct sequel or just a companion!

*Undercover Princess {The Rosewood Chronicles #} By Connie Glynn
Publication Date: November 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

This one kind of reminded me of Princess Protection Program, for some reason. They have absolutely nothing to do with each other but, that's what came to mind as soon as I discovered this beautiful book! It looks like a very fun and easy read so, if you're a fan of undercover princesses and a world full of secrets, intrigue and betrayal, this is definitely perfect for you!

*The Magic Misfits {Magic Misfits #1} By Neil Patrick Harris 
Publication Date: November 21st
Genres: Middle Grade, Fantasy

I love Neil Patrick Harris and I think the idea behind this book is absolutely brilliant! The Magic Misfits is a story about magicians, street magic,friendships and adventure! Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
*All Closed Off {Rusk University #4} By Cora Carmack
Publication Date: November 24th
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I haven't read any of the books in this particular series but, I have read one of Cora Carmack's other New Adult novels and really enjoyed it! Even though Rusk University isn't at the top of my TBR list, I'd really like to pick it up sometime and give it a fair chance! I thought I'd include it here since some of you might be interested in it!

*Now Is Everything By Amy Giles
Publication Date: November 7th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This is a debut novel told in flashbacks, which is pretty interesting for a contemporary! I desperately need this book in my life, guys! I'm extremely intrigued by its synopsis and that title is literally screaming at me!

*Wish You Were Mine By Tara Sivec
Publication Date: November 14th
Genres: Contemporary, Romance

I own one of Tara Sivec's book but have not read it yet. Nevertheless, Wish You Were Mine sounds like something I would definitely enjoy and I cannot wait for its releases. It looks like such an interesting and fun read!

That was it for Part 1 guys! Made sure to come back for the rest of November's most anticipated releases next week! Also, don't forget to comment below and share with me the new releases you're most excited for! 

Comments