Most Anticipated Book Releases - August 2017 Edition {Part 1}

Hello and welcome to August's most anticipated book releases! Hope you're as excited about these as I am and add the ones that you're interested in reading to your TBR lists! Also, let me know if you plan on reading any of these. Hopefully, I'll manage to get my hands on - at least - some of them! Which is what I say in every single post I've done of the releases I'm most excited for but, a girl can hope! 

Make sure to come back for Part 2, which will be linked here as soon as I post it! 
*After the Game {The Field Party #3} By Abbi Glines
Publication Date: August 22nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Even though I wasn't a really big fan of Until Friday Night and couldn't even get through Under the Lights, I really wanted to include this in the post and I actually do plan on giving it a try as soon as it comes out. I have a little bit of hope left when it comes to this series and I don't want to give up on Abbi Glines just yet.

*The Art of Feeling By Laura Tims
Publication Date: August 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

This book deals with a sensitive topic and I'm very interested to see the author's take on it. It's also described as ''perfect for fans of All the Bright Places'' which is surrounded by a lot of controversy but, I personally enjoyed.

*Kiss My Boots {Coming Home #2} By Harper Sloan
Publication Date: August 29th
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I recently read Lost Rider which is the first book in the series and it was okay. Nothing special but, I really want to give this one a chance because I do enjoy Harper Sloan as an author and I really liked Quinn's character, who was introduced in the previous novel! 
*The Hearts We Sold By Emily Lloyd-Jones
Publication Date: August 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal

I feel like the cover of this book is very misleading, but it actually has to do with a girl who makes a deal with a demon. Yes please! It's been ages since I've read a book about demons so, I really hope I'll be able to get my hands on this one!

*In Some Other Life By Jessica Brody
Publication Date: August 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

As soon as I read the synopsis, it gave me off major 13 to 30 vibes! Slightly different story line but, still. It sounds like such a quick, easy and fun read, perfect for the summertime!

*A Map For Wrecked Girls By Jessica Taylor
Publication Date: August 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Fiction

This sounds like a very poignant read that focuses on the relationship between two sisters who get stranded on an island and have to figure out how to fix things between them, before it's too late. Dramatic? Check! Fascinating? Check!
*The Rattled Bones By S.M. Parker
Publication Date: August 22nd
Genres: Young Adult, Thriller, Mystery

That cover is literally EVERYTHING! This sounds like a movie I would definitely watch so, maybe I'll try as hard as  I can to get my hands on the book and give it a try. If I'd enjoy the movie, I'll undoubtedly enjoy the book! 

*See What I Have Done By Sarah Schmidt
Publication Date: August 1st
Genres: Historical Fiction, Mystery, Crime

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I love watching unsolved crime documentaries, criminal documentaries and everything that basically has to do with crime. This is a fictional take on Lizzie Borden's story, who is one of the most notorious killers of the 19th century. It's a very fascinating and horrific story so, I would definitely recommend watching the documentary!

*Emma In the Night By Wendy Walker
Publication Date: August 8th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery, Thriller

Another one that's giving off major movie vibes! It sounds very intriguing and the title is just so mysterious and unique. Can't wait for this! 

Are you interested in reading any of these new releases? Make sure to let me know what you thought about them in the comments below! And make sure to come back for Part 2!

Comments