Most Anticipated Book Releases - July 2017 Edition {Part 1}

Hello folks and welcome to another Most Anticipated Releases Post, here at Book Lady's Reviews! I sincerely hope that you find these kinds of posts enjoyable and informative! Don't forget to let me know in the comments, whether any of the books mentioned are on your TBR and if you plan on reading them! 

Hope you're as excited about them as I am! Also, make sure to come back for 
*Lucky In Love By Kasie West

Publication Date: July 25th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I actually have never read a Kasie West book which is very weird because I love Contemporaries and her stories always sound like they'll be very fun and enjoyable! Same goes for this one! Have you read any of her books? What did you think?!

*Coming Up For Air {Hundred Oaks #8} By Miranda Kenneally

Publication Date: July 4th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll probably be aware of my love for Miranda Kenneally's books! I love reading them when I'm in the mood for something relaxing but at the same time, intriguing! And of course, I couldn't have been more excited for this one! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

*Paintbrush By Hannah Bucching

Publication Date: July 11th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

This one sounds very different from anything I've read recently and the plot sounds very interesting! I actually have an event coming up for it with a very exciting Giveaway so, stay tuned and make sure to keep an eye out for it!
*All Closed Off {Rusk University #4} By Cora Carmack
Publication Date: July 18th
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I haven't read a Cora Carmack in a while, but I do enjoy her writing and she's definitely at the top of my NA authors list! Her books are always very interesting to read and I really want to pick up this series soon! Probably when I'm in the mood for some New Adult!

*Because of Lila {Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach #2} By Abbi Glines
Publication Date: July 11th
Genres: New Adult, Romance

If you're familiar with Abbi Glines' series, they always connect in some way and that is more than confusing. And sometimes, incredibly frustrating! But I do enjoy her writing and the Sea Breeze series is actually one of my favorites so, I'd be willing to give this one a chance. Even if I haven't read all of the books in the Rosemary Beach series.

*All That She Can See By Carrie Hope Fletcher
Publication Date: July 13
Genres: Magical Realism

I accidentally discovered this one and the synopsis just blew my mind! No kidding! I've never read a Magical Realism book, believe it or not, but I'd love to start with this one! Kind of like an introduction to the genre!
*Local Girl Missing By Claire Douglas
Publication Date: July 4th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery, Thriller

 This book sounds straight out of a CSI episode. Cold Case is more like it, now that I think about it. And if you haven't figured it out, I love anything that is crime/mystery related. I've always wanted to be a Criminologist but, it didn't really work out. Really need to step up my game and actually start picking up Mystery books to read and not just talk about them all the time...Story of my life!

*This is How it Happened By Paula Stokes
Publication Date: July 11th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary 

This sounds like a very intriguing story, that's full of mystery and surprises. The synopsis definitely fascinated me and I've been seeing the author's books around for years so, it's high time I actually picked one up!

*The Late Show By Michael Connelly
Publication Date: July 18th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery, Thriller

Another Mystery book I'm intrigued by but will probably never read! Well, I'll definitely try but it won't be happening any time soon, unfortunately. Anyway, I'm very interested in this one because it sounds like a very gripping and fast paced story so, I'll do my best! 

Hope you guys found this post helpful! Don't forget to let me know if you plan on reading any of the books mentioned! Are they on your TBR?!


Comments