Most Anticipated Book Releases - June 2017 Edition {Part 2}

Hello guys and welcome to Part 2 of my most anticipated book releases for the month of June! I do these posts every month and share with you the books that I'm most excited for so, I really hope you find them helpful and add the new releases that interest you on your TBR!

Make sure to check out
And of course, let me know if you plan on reading any of these!

*Once and For All By Sarah Dessen
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I've only read one book by Sarah Dessen and I really enjoyed her writing style and character/plot development! The rest of her books have always been on my TBR but, I've never picked them up. That definitely has to change, especially with summer approaching and my mood for Contemporary increasing!

*Words In Deep Blue By Cath Crowley
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I loved Graffiti Moon by the same author and I cannot wait to get my hands on this one! Her writing is simple perfection and it will undoubtedly captivate you! Can't wait to see what this one is going to be about!

*Bad Romance By Heather Demetrios
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

This sounds like a very deep and heartbreaking novel so, I'm getting ready for it to break my heart in tiny, little pieces and hopefully, put it back together!
*Salvaged By Jay Crownover
Publication Date: June 20th
Genres: New Adult, Romance

It's actually been a while since I've read a NA novel that I fell in love with, which is very surprising. I've been meaning to pick up one of Jay Crownover's books for a while but, I don't even know where to start from. This one sounds very interesting and right up my alley so, I might try the series and see whether I like her writing style or not!

*Until It Fades By K.A. Tucker
Publication Date: June 27th
Genres: New Adult, Romance

I'm more than excited for this one! I think I've already featured it in another post..Somewhere, someday, somehow! Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on it and read it and fall in love with it! It's exactly my cup of tea!

*Here Lies Daniel Tate By Cristin Terrill
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Mystery

I've never come across a book like this one and I would give anything to see its movie adaptation. It sounds so intriguing it hurts and I really hope I'll be able to actually read it!
*The Impossible Vastness of Us By Samantha Young
Publication Date: June 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

It's no secret that I absolutely adore Samantha Young and her books so, when I saw that she was going to be releasing a YA Contemporary, I was ecstatic! The synopsis sounds amazing and of course, fascinating so, I cannot wait!

*Maybe In Paris By Rebecca Christiansen
Publication Date: June 20th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This sounds like a very fun and quick read that Contemporary lovers will definitely enjoy! 

*The Story of Us By Tara Sivec
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: New Adult, Romance

This sounds super intriguing and I feel like the cover is very misleading. By reading the synopsis, you can tell right away that, it involves a bit of heartbreak and darkness. 
*The Shark Club By Ann Kidd Taylor
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery

This one reminded me of Soul Surfer for some reason. It's probably the synopsis and the title! But, I've never actually read a book about sharks and whatnot so, this sounds like a very interesting, different and way out of my comfort zone book!

*The Suffering Tree By Elle Cosimano
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal

This one has a very low rating on Goodreads which, I never really cared about but I never came across a book that I really wanted to read and was actually rated with less the 3.30. There might have been some exceptions but, I seriously can't remember the last time that has happened. Thought I'd mention it because, even though it sounds very intriguing, it might put some people off and make them wanna stay away from it. 

*The Ultimatum By Karen Robards
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery

I cannot express my interest in this one enough! I've been saying that I really want to start reading Mystery/Suspense novels this year and I've been completely unsuccessful this far! Which really sucks because there are so many fascinating books in the genre that I'm actually interested in reading, but for some reason, I haven't picked up a single one of them yet!

That was it for the Most Anticipated Releases of June and I hope you found some of them as interesting and exciting as I did! If not all! 

Make sure to leave your comments, letting me know which new releases you're most excited for!

Comments