Top Ten Books I Read In A Day! {Top Ten Tuesday}

Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today, I'm here to share with you the Top Ten
These are books that I read in a day because I obviously could not put them down. All of them are 5-star reads - for me - and I have re-read some of them since then!

Comment below telling me if you've read any of these and whether you enjoyed them or not!



*The Little Prince By Antoine De Saint-Exupery
I've always loved The Little Prince. And I've always been amazed by the fact that, it never fails to affect me every single time I read it. I feel like the Little Prince is one of my best friends who I'll never stop going back to! It makes me smile, cry, think and be thankful for the little things. The things that only the heart can see are the ones that truly matter!

*Shadow Kiss {Vampire Academy #3} By Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy is one of the first series I ever finished and it holds a special place in my heart. I binge read all six books in like, two weeks. Shadow Kiss is definitely my favorite and the one I carried around with me for a whole day so that I could finish!

*Poison Study By Maria V. Snyder
I've talked about my love for Maria V. Snyder's books in the past and the fact that the Study series is one of my all time favorites! I can't recommend it enough!

*Shatter Me By Tahereh Mafi
I read Shatter Me back when it first came out and it wasn't so popular. I absolutely loved it. It broke my heart and put it back together so many times, it was ridiculous. In a good way!

*Scarlet By A.C. Gaughen
One of my favorite re-tellings, Scarlet was a book I could not put down until I reached the ending. I loved everything about it and the fact that, there aren't a lot of Robin Hood re-tellings made it even more unique. Yes, you can add Robin Hood to the list of things I'm a total sucker for!


*The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden By Jessica Sorensen
One of my all time favorite NA novels, written by one of my favorite NA authors! The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden is beautifully written, it's heartbreaking and it's definitely worth reading!

*Breathe {Sea Breeze #1} By Abbi Glines
I love Abbi Glines and I have read most of the Sea Breeze novels. All of them were very enjoyable but, my favorite has to be Breathe. It's the very first book of the series and I loved everything about it. 

*Pushing the Limits By Katie McGarry
Echo and Noah are two of my favorite characters! I loved their chemistry in Pushing the Limits and as a reader, I felt like they could conquer the world as long as they stayed together!

*Vain {The Seven Deadly Sins #1} By Fisher Amelie
This book blew my mind away. Literally! I couldn't get enough of it and I really need to step up my game and pick up the rest of the books in this series. Better late than never though!

*Lola and the Boy Next Door By Stephanie Perkins
I love fun and easy and quick reads so obviously, I immensely enjoyed Lola and the Boy Next Door. Definitely my favorite out of the three!

Have you guys read any of these? 

Leave your links below so I can check out what books you read in a day!



Comments

  1. Shatter Me was a quick read for me too! Nice list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Shatter Me is definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. Lola and Shatter Me for sure were quick reads but my fav on this list is for sure Shadow Kissed! I also binge read them all and it was my fav as well for so many reasons!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read the whole series again because it's been a while. Shadow Kiss was perfection though! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but Poison Study, Scarlet and Shatter Me are all on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-99/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get around to reading them soon. They're definitely worth it and you won't be disappointed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!