Top Ten Tuesday #39 - Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR


Hello and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Let's ignore the fact that I'm posting this during Wednesday.I was really sick yesterday and didn't feel like posting anything but I really want to share the Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR Pile with you guys!These are book that I plan on buying or that I already own.So...here we go!
 
 
 *The Assassin's Blade By Sarah J. Maas
Already own this own and it is on the top of my TBR so I might read it this month.And this includes the five novellas that take place before Throne of Glass.
 
*White Hot Kiss By Jennifer L. Armentrout
I'll read anything this woman writes and this one sounds perfect.I can't wait to get my hands on it!
 
*Onyx By Jennifer L. Armentrout
I ordered this one from the Book Depository because after reading Obsidian I needed to read the sequel.And then I got an email saying that it's not available which angered me a lot.I need to know what happens...
 
*Sweet Reckoning By Wendy Higgins
It comes out next month...That's all I'm gonna say!
 
*Heartbeat By Elizabeth Scott
I'm really curious about this one and can't wait to get my hands on it.But I'll probably pick up the other cover which is more than beautiful!
 
*Lady Thief By A.C. Gaughen
Another one I already own and try to read next month.And there's not even a release date for the third book which really frustrates me.
 
*Maybe Someday By Colleen Hoover
I haven't read any of her other books yet and I want to start with this one.It sounds so unique and different from other books and I've heard great things about it!
 
 *Isla and the Happily Ever After By Stephanie Perkins
Yes please...
 
*Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
I've talked about this one many times and I can't wait for it to be released so I can finally read it!It's just so intriguing and I'm dying to learn what it is about.
 
*The Forever Song By Julie Kagawa
 I can't believe that this is the last book in the trilogy.So many trilogies or series are ending this year...It's insane.
 
What are the Top Ten Books on Your Spring 2014 TBR?
 

Comments