Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap Up


Hello and welcome to my read-a-thon wrap up.I managed to complete my goal of reading 3 books at least and 150 pages a day.I have to admit that I wasn't able to read much over the weekend because I was a bit sick but three books in a week is perfect for me.The books I managed to read are:

Lucky Number Four By Amanda Jason 
Rating:3/5
Touch of Power By Maria V.Snyder
Rating:5/5
Vain By Fisher Amelie
Rating:5/5

I'll have reviews posted for all of the books sometime in this week and the next.I only read one of the books I planned on reading but that's okay because all three books were amazing.I think I think January will be an amazing reading month for me!I also participated in some of the challenges and managed to read 993 pages in total.Hope you all had a great week and enjoyed participating in the read-a-thon as much as I did.Can't wait for the next one!

Comments