Bout Of Books 9.0 Update - Day 1


Hello and welcome to my Bout of Books Updated for Day 1 of the Read-a-thon.I hope all of you who are participating in this amazing event,had a great start and I want to wish a BIG GOOD LUCK to everyone...even though technically...today is Day 2 but...Whatever!;)

I managed to participate in both of the challenges for Monday which were really unique and fun.

Number of Books I started: 2 
-Lucky Number Four By Amanda Jason-->224
-Touch Of Power By Maria V.Snyder-->84
 Total Number of Pages Read:308
Books Completed:1
 -Lucky Number Four By Amanda Jason-->3/5

I discovered Lucky Number Four during the weekend and I just had to read it.I started it yesterday and finished it in one sitting.It was really really good and I'm gonna post a review soon!

Come back tomorrow for my next Read-a-thon Update. 

Comments