Book Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 2

Pros

*I had the opportunity to participate in so many events that gave me the chance to meet new people

*I get to meet other people as obsessed as I am with books

*I can talk to you guys about anything book related - something I can't do where I am because nobody reads books.Having no one to talk to about a book your recently read is really frustrating but since I created this blog...I'm able to share my thoughts with people who care!

*I have access to more books than I can possibly read

*I discover books I wouldn't even know about if I wasn't part of this amazing community

Cons

*My TBR pile is growing and I'm going insane trying to catch up with my reading

* Time consuming if I forget to schedule my posts and have everything ready 

*Pressure to Post

 I love blogging and the fact that I can talk about what I love with so many people that share this love.The blogging community is great and gave me the opportunity to discover so many books and meet so many new people.So I think I'll never regret being a part of this because I love it!



Comments

  1. I agree with time consuming. I tend to blog when I watch tv shows - I like multi-tasking. :)

    My Blogging Pros & Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. The community is one of the reasons that I love blogging so much! And I don't think that any of us will ever get to the bottom of our TBR piles, so don't stress over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!I can't even dream about getting to the bottom of my TBR pile.Impossible.Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  3. I really like how you worded these. Especially event participation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!