Top Ten of 2013 - Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Hello and welcome to Day 4 of The Top 10 of 2013 hosted By Two Chicks On Books,Fiktshun and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.Today's topic?The Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 from books released and read during 2013.I thought this would be really hard since many books I read this year were released previously but I made it!

Here are my BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2013!
 
1.Crown Of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas


Chaol
 
I love this guy so much.His relationship with Celaena is so unique and he's such a caring and sweet character!

2.One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker


Ashton

He's so mysterious and hides so many secrets.He's an intriguing character,a bad boy and someone I fell in love with!

3.Anbelbound By Christina Bauer


Lincoln

He's so funny and perfect for Myla.Kick ass male character,hot and funny.What more could I ask for?

4.Bully By Penelope Douglas


Jared

Even though he was a complete jerk and a bully,I still thinks he deserved a second chance and I just...I fell in love with him.What he went trough wasn't an excuse for the pain he inflicted but I think everyone deserves a second chance.

5.Crash Into You By Katie McGarry 


Isaiah

I mean...come on.I don't even have to explain it!



 Gavriel

He was such a mysterious character with a dark past that just drew me in from the beginning.He's funny and sweet...when he's not crazy and bloodthirsty.He went through some really sick stuff that would make anyone go insane but Tana helped him to wake up and find himself.

 7.Wait For You By J.Lynn


Cam

He is one of the sweetest and most caring characters I have ever read about in a book.He is patient and supportive.He is everything a girl could dream of.

8.Sweet Peril By Wendy Higgins 


Kaidan

One of my favorite male characters.He cares but doesn't want to admit it.You need to read or have read the book to understand why I love him so so much!

9.Walking Disaster By Jamie McGuire


Travis

I have no words to express how much I love Travis Maddox.

10.The Redemption of Callie & Kayden By Jessica Sorensen


 Kayden

Do I need to explain myself?

What were your Best Book Boyfriends of 2013?Leave your links below so I can check out your lists!

Happy Reading! 

Comments

  1. Chaol rocks my world! Great and fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaol & Jared all the way! Great choooice! :'D I totally love Jared & Chaol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!