Top Ten of 2013 - 2014 Books I'm Looking Forward To


Hello and welcome to Day 5 of The Top 10 of 2013 hosted by Two Chicks on Books,Fiktshun and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

I've talked about my most anticipated books of 2014 before so there are more posts with the same theme if you want to check them out.I'll try and add books I haven't added in previous lists,maybe because I forgot and maybe because I just discovered them....

Here we go...
 
1.Take Me On By Katie McGarry 

Publication Date: May 20th,2014

2.Be With Me By Jennifer L. Armentrout


Publication Date:February 4th,2014

You can't imagine how much I want to read this book.I can't wait to get my hands on it!I loved Wait For You and it comes out in less than two months which isn't bad considering that other books I can't wait to read are coming out at the end of 2014

3.Five Ways To Fall By K.A. Tucker

Publication Date:June 24th,2014

I can't explain how much I love the series.I can't wait to read Ben's story.He's such an intriguing and mysterious character!

4.Therapy By Kathryn Vance-Perez 


Publication Date:March 2014

This book sounds so so good!Can't wait to read it!

5.The Destiny of Violet and Luke By Jessica Sorensen


Publication Date:January 7th,2014

Do I really need to explain this one?But it's coming out in less than two weeks and I'm so excited!!!

6.Cress By Marissa Meyer 


Publication Date:February 4th,2014

I didn't like Scarlet as much as I wanted to but I can't wait to read Cress.

7.Dear Killer By Katherine Ewell


Publication Date:April 1st,2014

This books looks so fascinating and intriguing...I'm literally dying to read this one!

8.Cruel Beauty By Rosamund Hodge


Publication Date:January 28th,2014

Another debut I can't wait to get my hands on...And it's a retelling.I'm a sucker for retellings!!

9.Throne of Glass #3 By Sarah J. Maas

Publication Date:2014

I'm hoping that they won't move the release date to 2015.Because not having a date at all is bad...but if they move the publication date to 2015...it will be worse!

10.Sweet Reckoning By Wendy Higgins


 Publication Date:April 29th,2014

Comments