Saturday, 30 November 2013

Stacking The Shelves #10


Hello guys and welcome to another Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.Before I show you the books I got this week,I'm gonna have to apologize for not posting anything for a week.I was extremely busy and wanted to take a break.But now the break is over so...here we go.

Bought


*Touch of Power By Maria V. Snyder
This one sounds so interesting and I've been eyeing it for a while so when I saw it at the bookstore I couldn't resist.

*Asylum By Madeleine Roux
I really wanted to find something creepy to read and I really wanted Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children because it seems more interesting but I found this one.I might keep it for next year's Halloween or read it when I'm in a mood to read creepy stuff.

*Darkness Becomes Her By Kelly Keaton
This book I discovered a couple of weeks ago and it was the only book that intrigued me so much and made me order it immediately.

For Review:


*Witch Song & Witch Born By Amber Argyle
This is a series about witches...obviously and it's been a long time since I've read a book that has to do with witches so I'm really looking forward to reading these two!

This was it for this week!What books did you get?

4 comments:

  1. Touch of Power was awesome. I hope you love your new books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great looking books. Darkness Becomes Her looks really interesting, think I may get myself that one. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!