Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #16

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is:"Top Ten Books with X setting."Basically you have to choose the setting and I decided to choose my Top Ten Books with School/Academy/College setting if that is even possible.

Here we go:





School Setting
 

*Shadowland By Meg Cabot
All the books in the Mediator series have a school setting...At least I think they do!

*Catching Jordan By Miranda Kenneally 
This book is just so good!Can't wait to read the rest of the books in the Hundred Oaks series.

*Starcrossed By Josephine Angelini
I loved this book so much!But unfortunately I started reading the series in Greek and now I'm waiting patiently for the third one to be translated.And I believe that there's a high school setting...


Academy Setting


*Touch of Frost By Jennifer Estep
This is the first book in the Mythos Academy Series and it's just so easy to read and it makes you want more.Love it!

*Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead
No need to talk about another obsession of mine!

*Out For Blood By Alyxandra Harvey 
In this one,the one of the main characters lives in the academy...can't remember the name,and is trained to kill vampires.So cool!

*Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief By Rich Riordan
I added this one because of Camp Half-Blood and because I love Percy Jackson.Now...I'm not sure if it matches the whole Academy Setting but...

College Setting 


 *Beautiful Disaster By Jamie McGuire
I love Abby and Travis so much!Really wish the author wrote another book about them because I really want to see what happens with them next!

*One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker
This book was amazing and I loved the characters.I really need to pick up Ten Tiny Breaths.

*Wait For You By J.Lynn
I love Wait For You and I seriously couldn't not add it...

Okay so that was my list...Did you guys notice that I didn't add The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden?I'm improving!XD

Feel free to comment below and leave your links!

6 comments:

  1. Here's a great one: The Secret History. Mysterious. Spooky, really. And set on a college campus.

    Here's my Top Ten List of Books Set in Libraries. (That's pretty close to schools, I think.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out!Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Disaster would be my top college setting too.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing book!Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Good list, I love Percy Jackson it's my favorite book series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with Percy Jackson lately!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!