Friday, 23 November 2012

Divergent Series by Veronica Roth-Book 2-Insurgent

OMG!!!!!!!!I finally finished Insurgent and I was so excited and all but now I want to read more. It wasn’t the best book of the day…or the best book of the month…or the best book of the year.It was the best book of the century people and I mean it. After I finished it…I went back and read the last chapters.I thought that something would change and more chapters would appear but unfortunately that didn’t happen. Now I’ve got to wait for the next book. And tell me who can wait so long for the next book to come out?
Nobody…I can’t even describe what I felt while reading Insurgent.It was like a mix of emotions. Especially when people died.Specifically when Marlene and then Fernando and then Lynn died.I think it wasn’t that necessary…especially for Fernando and Lynn to die. Uriah lost Marlene and then he lost Lynn too. It just didn’t seem right to me. And Christina lost Will and then she lost Fernando.They seemed to feel something for each other.But, the thing that pissed me off most was the fights and arguments Tobias and Tris had.They fought all the time.I knew from the beginning that something wasn’t right with the factionless. I was really suspicious about Tobias’ mother and I think I was right. The thing that I can’t and will not understand is the secret information Tris’ parents died for. And why on earth her mother was the one in the video.I also couldn’t believe Caleb’s betrayal. He seemed to really love Tris and then he just stood there while Jeanine tortured her and was going to kill her.And Peter??He was the biggest surprise. Seriously…I mean he’s still a coward.And I’m so glad Christina forgave Tris. But Tris can’t forgive herself.I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself either.Best part?The end. It was amazing and the way Tobias and Tris covered the space between them was really fascinating.The book its self and its characters are fascinating. It’s just…I can’t wait for the next book to come out.It’s so hard.I wanna learn what happens people.I think the next book will be like…the biggest surprise.CAN’T WAIT…
Here it is.If you read Divergent and liked it then you’ll absolutely love Insurgent.
Rating:<3<3<3<3<3
You can also find this review here:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/357906518

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!